Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring back US Politics

Options
  • 14-12-2017 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83,041 ✭✭✭✭

This was not the year (nor was last year) to lump all of America's discussion into a single megathread. I've spoken about this before and I'm saying it again because its the first time I've logged in in a minute, to look for political discourse.

Frankly the website loses traffic to Facebook, where Walls maintain posts with threaded comments. I have the ability to follow more than two or three things at a time, without them all talking over each other.

My consumption of political news for the last 10 or so years had been almost exclusively boards-first, and now I don't even log in for it anymore. Every time I look at the thread that consists of US Politics its a scattershot of different topics and inter-user squabbles that can not rightly be followed.

Just a thought. I'll see you around.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi Overheal,

Sorry for taking so long to get around to this post. Are you looking for a new forum for US Politics, or perhaps another way of better handling these topics?

Advertisement