Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Male] Recommend an eye cream

Options
  • 15-12-2017 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi there.

Looking to get a good eye cream. I am way too young to worry about wrinkles but I do get puffy eyes and dark circles under my eyes which obviously isn't ideal. Diet, water and sleep and that is pretty decent but could be better of course. Nevertheless I feel I'd have them regardless if my diet and sleep pattern was immaculate or otherwise.

I wear contacts which isn't helping but I prefer them to glasses and I'd like to do something about under my eyes anyway while I'm still young. I already use cleanser and moisturiser daily. I use Simple brand products if that matters.

Willing to try anything that'll work and doesn't cost a bomb. Couldn't be arsed if it's not necessarily a men's skincare product, as long as it doesn't have a secret eye shadow or something added in I'll give it a go!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement