If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 43Uj670v

Options
  • 15-12-2017 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi,

I was about to order the LG43UJ670V on Amazon for £399 including delivery (maybe £7 delivery to Ireland, not sure), but I see you stock it.

Would you be able to match or better the Amazon price? Would delivery to Donegal be possible? Collection may be an option as I may be in Belfast next weekend.

Kind Regards,

Conor

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cojobt wrote: »
    Hi,

I was about to order the LG43UJ670V on Amazon for £399 including delivery (maybe £7 delivery to Ireland, not sure), but I see you stock it.

Would you be able to match or better the Amazon price? Would delivery to Donegal be possible? Collection may be an option as I may be in Belfast next weekend.

Kind Regards,

Conor
    Hi Conor.

Unfortunately Amazon only offer a 1 year warranty to our 6 year.
    If you change to the Irish VAT and and shipping it comes to £414.98. Then then charge £66 for a 4 year warranty. This makes us a much better deal.

Its also listed at 499 Euro if that would work out cheaper for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭cojobt

Hi Conor.

If you change to the Irish VAT and and shipping it comes to £414.98. Then then charge £66 for a 4 year warranty. This makes us a much better deal.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. What's the price in sterling with shipping, without extra warranty? Would you be able to deliver by Christmas, or would I be able to collect next Saturday?

Kind Regards,

Conor

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cojobt wrote: »
    Hi Conor.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. What's the price in sterling with shipping, without extra warranty? Would you be able to deliver by Christmas, or would I be able to collect next Saturday?

Kind Regards,

Conor
    Hi Conor,

The 6 year warranty is include din our sterling price which is £455.99 including shipping to Donegal.

If you were to order at the weekend we could deliver before Christmas. We also have stock available in store if you would like to collect.

Let me know what you think.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.