Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir D2000 Modem ( zyxel )

Options
  • 15-12-2017 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi i Have switched from Vodafone  to eir on Wednesday for my dsl broadband .
    The Modem arrived yesterday and its a eir D2000  (zyxel ) .I dont have internet yet , when i log into the modem under the connection section it says disconnected i  understand it could be due to porting .I was looking for some info on the modem lights but i cant find anything on this modem .I have a solid green light on "dsl"  and a solid red  light on "Internet".Any idea where i can get info on the modem .
    Thanks   

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BoycieIRL

Declec - D2000 is the new NGB modem eir started shipping last month. The fact the DSL light is fully synched and green means you have active DSL present - the red light on the internet LED indicates a problem authenticating with eir's radius server(may be an account issue) or a port fault in the exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 decelec

Thanks BoycieIRL  i will try it again later .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

decelec wrote: »
    Hi i Have switched from Vodafone  to eir on Wednesday for my dsl broadband .
    The Modem arrived yesterday and its a eir D2000  (zyxel ) .I dont have internet yet , when i log into the modem under the connection section it says disconnected i  understand it could be due to porting .I was looking for some info on the modem lights but i cant find anything on this modem .I have a solid green light on "dsl"  and a solid red  light on "Internet".Any idea where i can get info on the modem .
    Thanks   
    Hi decelec, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The best advice I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260, they'll be able to assist you with all queries there.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement