Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there much of a market for old BMXs?

Options
  • 15-12-2017 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭

I have one of these:

100_2757_copy0_blowup.jpg

(1999 Redline RL440) with:

-Tektro V brake rear
    -4130 frame
    -Flip flop stem
    -Tioga headset
    -Genuine Comp3 tyres
    -Exposure dirtbar
    -Sun rims & sealed bearings

My son has moved on to an MTB so I'm taking that one back, so figured I'd see if this is worth anything as the foray into BMX racing never happened.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Did you by any chance buy that from someone in the UK that had it up on Retrobike?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Yip. That's a long time ago. Took me ages to find the thread again so I could get the details. Either you have a good memory or better search skills than I.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Ah, my search skills are sharp. The only site I frequent that has a BMX section is Retrobike. Searched the model and the only result that came back was the one you were involved with. Couldn't see any pictures on the forum but a google image search returned a hit from the thread and it looked like the same bike.

Wish my BMX skills were as good back in the day.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mint man

there i s a facebook page called everything oldschool ireland , that has alot of lads in to bmx's , could be worth asking there

Advertisement