Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&M Shop for SATA Drive

Options
  • 15-12-2017 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭

Ordered a SATA 3.5" drive on Laptopsdirect last weekend and its still described as "Awaiting Despatch". Can anyone recommend a Dublin bricks and mortar shop for a reasonably priced HDD (Maplin are way too expensive!) so I can cancel this order?

Ta

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,324 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

homer911 wrote: »
    Ordered a SATA 3.5" drive on Laptopsdirect last weekend and its still described as "Awaiting Despatch". Can anyone recommend a Dublin bricks and mortar shop for a reasonably priced HDD (Maplin are way too expensive!) so I can cancel this order?

Ta

Not many places do PC components these days. Check PC World/Currys, other than that, perhaps some of the phone shop places would have some.

Have to say though, most B&Ms will be more expensive than ordering online. I get my stuff from either Amazon (check Amazon.de as well, they sometimes have good deals), or Overclockers.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You'll probably need to engage in "shucking", see /r/Datahoarders

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭Pataman

New Paddy Electronics in Dun Laoghaire and Ballyogan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭shinju

Try memoryc.com.

You can have them deliver to you or collect from their location in Celbridge.

Advertisement