Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

D&D Act Two Scene I - Places to go

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Fourier wrote: »
    The weaponer goes to his cart.

"I cannot make exploding arrows, dwarven in nature that trick, but I do have a mastercrafted bow for you and these arrows, they have twice the normal range. Twenty in total. What's your offer.

A young mage named Flak came with us, I would speak to him about the potions.

Also, if you think the dwarves here can make fine weapons, meet with the Fire Dwarves near Zassan."
    20 gpnfor the arrows and
    80 for the bow
    100gp and that includes a reward if you introduce Flak for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

"Well I've got the following kit for ye if you want:

Rope, Silk
    Lockpick kit (thieves' tools in rulebook)
    Lantern
    Lock
    Grappling Hook
    Block and Tackle
    Crowbar
    Winter Blanket

All for 60GP. Sound good?"

'Sounds perfect. I knew I could depend on you. Have you a backpack I could hold these in?' Kal hands over the 60gp.

[OOC: need to keep track of gold this time. I'm terrible with money. 220GP left]

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

"Of course Lord Cleric. Thank you for the axe"

She bows with her fists together and leaves.

OOC: Spells loaded today:

Level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Protection from Evil, Light
    Level 2: Hold Person, Find Traps
    Level 3: Striking

Bandylegs thanks the limbsmith again and leaves the store, heading for the master craftsmith's shop this time.

He enters the store to see Kal purchasing items and smirks.

'I hope ye have everything ye need now.

Orimrilum? This axe served me well laddie. Can I trouble ye to hone it fer me, and I'll take a second off yer hands too? Also a top up of me rations, Another 20 preserved ones will suffice. Actually, make it 30, 10 fer the laddie there at the counter! I'll not be hagglin' with ye about price, whatever ye like as long as ye be reasonable.'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Tigger wrote: »
    20 gpnfor the arrows and
    80 for the bow
    100gp and that includes a reward if you introduce Flak for me
    "Fair enough. Here is your bow and...." heaves out a box and opens it "...here are your arrows. This way."

Goodie is led to a trailer with a delicious smell coming from it, various meats and fruits and something he doesn't recognise on the boil.

The weaponer pulls back the entry curtain and speaks to whoever is inside:

"Oy, boy! There is somebody here who needs potions classified, get to work on it. As usual 20% of the fee goes to the nobles, rest for yourself."

Necrominus wrote: »
    Orimrilum? This axe served me well laddie. Can I trouble ye to hone it fer me, and I'll take a second off yer hands too? Also a top up of me rations, Another 20 preserved ones will suffice. Actually, make it 30, 10 fer the laddie there at the counter! I'll not be hagglin' with ye about price, whatever ye like as long as ye be reasonable.'
    "Axes ain't my speciality, I'll get my friend to take a look"

He heads out with the Axe and comes back and also with some food from a grocers.

"22GP in total lad."

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    'Sounds perfect. I knew I could depend on you. Have you a backpack I could hold these in?' Kal hands over the 60gp.

[OOC: need to keep track of gold this time. I'm terrible with money. 220GP left]
    "Here you go human"

He hands him a surprisingly nice backpack.

"Fair enough. This way."

Goodie is led to a trailer with a delicious smell coming from it, various meats and fruits and something he doesn't recognise on the boil.

The weaponer pulls back the entry curtain and speaks to whoever is inside:

"Oy, boy! There is somebody here who needs potions classified, get to work on it. As usual 20% of the fee goes to the nobles, rest for yourself."

ook did i get ny bow ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

"A warhammer sir, definitely the warhammer."

Ekbard gives Kidunli 45GP. "Go buy yourself some equipment and supplies and get yourself in order to go adventurin' again, when you are ready, come find me."

Fourier wrote:
    "22GP in total lad."

Bandylegs hands over the coin.

'Thankee sir. Now, I must meet with this delegate from Olsinzor.'

Bandylegs hands the 10 rations to Kal.

'There ye go lad. Fer the road.'

He leaves in the direction of the main gate, looking for the Olsinzor delegate and stops to ask a guard directions.

"Here you go human"

He hands him a surprisingly nice backpack.

'Thank you muchly! I see Mr Legs has obtained some rations for me. I think that might be me all ready to go. Unless, would you be able to point me in the direction of someone who could get me a war hammer? I miss the feel of a hammer in my hands. A crossbow and some bolts for it wouldn't go astray either if you know where I could get one of those?'

[OOC: Forgot to deduct money for the outfit - any idea how much it would cost Four?]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

The guards run to fetch the masters.

They return with master Khukhit, black of beard. He is carrying two crossbows loaded with wooden stakes and an axe with a silver edge.

"This better be good vampire, or you're meeting a quick end."

One? There's only one of you? No...no this won't do...I can't make a deal with only one, there have to be more or this makes no sense, I say 'i have a bunch of Vergedain's blood and one drop will grant the faithful an audience with your god' and you say 'Othegre how can we ever thank you' and I say 'of each of the three questions your clerics get, one of them is mine' and you say 'why that's a lot of questions' because, you know, there's more than one of you and I say 'i need a lot of answers' and we both laugh and you ask why your own cleric didn't bring you any of this stuff back and I say 'i guess he's still finding his feet in the Clericing business' and you laugh and repeat 'finding his feet' because we didn't, we didn't find his feet, or his arms, but I think he kept the ear that fell off and you say 'why don't you drink it yourself?' and I remind you that Vergedain is a dwarf god and dwarfs hate vampires, so their God's probably really loathe them and he won't see that I'm doing it for good reasons and he'll probably kill me where I stand if you haven't already and OH NO! Simon was right, I didn't think this through!'

She pauses for a breath she doesn't need.

'so...uh...friends?'

Ekbard leaves the tavern.

ook did i get ny bow ?
    OOC: Sorry, yes. I'll add back in the line

He leaves in the direction of the main gate, looking for the Olsinzor delegate and stops to ask a guard directions.
    "That way lad, ten trailers and two palanquins. Fancy as humans go." he points across the square from the temple of Vergadain.

'Thank you muchly! I see Mr Legs has obtained some rations for me. I think that might be me all ready to go. Unless, would you be able to point me in the direction of someone who could get me a war hammer? I miss the feel of a hammer in my hands. A crossbow and some bolts for it wouldn't go astray either if you know where I could get one of those?'

[OOC: Forgot to deduct money for the outfit - any idea how much it would cost Four?]
    "I can give you the crossbow, as for the warhammer, hold on......" he leaves the store and returns about ten minutes later with a friend.

"It's her who wants it." The friend, clearly a smith hands over a warhammer.

"I want 8GP for that."

Orimrirlums speaks up "And 25GP for the crossbow, I'll throw in 20 bolts for 4GP"

OOC: Standard clothing is 3SP = 0.3GP, so very cheap. I'll assume you got it on the way here.

hello Flak
    we need a magic user for outlr group
    if youblabel these potions for me ill govebyou 300gp or you could join us and ill give you 300 and ill cover the 60’tpnyhe nobels

Bandylegs sighs.

'Back to the masters I suppose.'

He spies Ekbard leaving the tavern.

'OY! Ekbard, come 'ere! I've signed ye up to a challenge laddie... come with me and we'll meet this delegate.'

Bandylegs walks to meet with the Nerosian and explains everything he has been told thus far, including mentioning Kal.

Banjo wrote: »
    She pauses for a breath she doesn't need.

'so...uh...friends?'
    Khukhit stares at Othegre.

"If that is really Vergadain's blood ye have on your person, the two halves of yer body are getting a divorce. You think you can bribe a Cleric of Vergadain beast?"

He raises his hand and a dull yellow glow emerges from the palm.

"If it is Vergadain's blood hand it over. If not, keep it and don't bother me again. If it is and ye try to keep it, yer dead."

The Osinzir guard, though taller than Khukhit by three feet, steps back in fear of the dwarf.

Bandylegs walks to meet with the Nerosian and explains everything he has been told thus far, including mentioning Kal.
    OOC: In case it wasn't clear, the embassay is across the square from the temple, no need to see the masters. Unless you are going to them for the challenge with Ekbard.

• Advertisement

Ekbard goes to the local shop and buys a war horse, saddle, cart, 50 days feed, 5 heavy rope, 2 light rope, block and tackle, 20 preserved rations, two waterskins, a grappeling hook, 20 torches, steel and flint, wineskin filled with wine.

He loads everything in his cart and rides to the front gates and waits.

sKeith wrote: »
    Ekbard goes to the local shop and buys a horse, saddle, cart, 50 days feed, 5 heavy rope, 2 light rope, block and tackle, 20 preserved rations, two waterskins, a grappeling hook, 20 torches, steel and flint, wineskin filled with wine.

He loads everything in his cart and rides to the front gates and waits.

ook
    lol

OOC: In case it wasn't clear, the embassay is across the square from the temple, no need to see the masters. Unless you are going to them for the challenge with Ekbard.

OOC: Well I got confused, but yes I was trying to bring him for the challenge. Then the embassy :)

Khukhit stares at Othegre.

"If that is really Vergadain's blood ye have on your person, the two halves of yer body are getting a divorce. You think you can bribe a Cleric of Vergadain beast?"

He raises his hand and a dull yellow glow emerges from the palm.

"If it is Vergadain's blood hand it over. If not, keep it and don't bother me again. If it is and ye try to keep it, yer dead."

The Osinzir guard, though taller than Khukhit by three feet, steps back in fear of the dwarf.
    Ooc : this is awkward. Because I was hoping to have my character update before this escalated, I can't plan ahead here. Not that I plan ahead :)

if the form and my powers allow it, I'll turn into mist, go up the dwarfs nostrils and resolidify in his lungs. And when the blood settles I'll say something snappy like "Wow, that didn't end well. I don't suppose you have any other clerics of Vergedain? Polite ones?"

If not
    "Is it real? I don't know. I'll ask him" and take a swig.

OOC: Well I got confused, but yes I was trying to bring him for the challenge. Then the embassy :)

OOC: Never mind, I'll bring the dwarf to him after the embassy. Ignorant Ekbard :pac::pac::pac:

Bandylegs stares in shock as Ekbard ignores him and rides past him towards the gates. He mutters under his breath...

'Ruddy fighters... me with metal ears and him as deaf as a post.'

He shakes his head and heads for the embassy first, planning to bring the dwarf directly to the Nerosian instead afterwards.

The central Palanquin of the Osinzir embassy stands before BandyLegs. Five lethal looking guards stand in front. Inside he can hear four people talking.

• Advertisement

The central Palanquin of the Osinzir embassy stands before BandyLegs. Five lethal looking guards stand in front. Inside he can hear four people talking.

Bandylegs approaches the guards and introduces himself.

'Hello laddies, name is Cleric McGillicuddy. I believe ye have a delegate to see me regarding our dearest departed Xanthea.'

OOC: Pick this up tomorrow with whatever response you give me Four, driving home now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

hello Flak
    we need a magic user for outlr group
    if youblabel these potions for me ill govebyou 300gp or you could join us and ill give you 300 and ill cover the 60’tpnyhe nobels

Flak looks at the child halfling. "Has someone sold you a love potion, or a fart potion? You know that most witches are charlatans don't ya. Here, have a biscuit and be on your way, I'm busy."

The halfling takes the biscuit then proceeds to unpack a small collection of tubes, bottles and vials. Flak look at them at first with amusement, than with incredulity and finally with respect.
    They look real.
    He clears off a worktop and starts to gather various pots, jars, dishes and bowls and sets them on the table, assembling his workbench.
    "You know I'm not trained in this, anything I can find out will be mostly guess work. When you pay up I'll mark each potion for you."

He hold each potion up to the light, adds minute amounts of each to various reagents, grinds powders in morters and add it to the solutions all the while muttering and referring to a small library of note and scraps of paper he pulls from the shelves with practiced hand.
    Eventually, 4 biscuits and a mug of hot chocolate later he hands a list to the halfling.

Invisibility x 2 (Sea green with red flecks and lukewarm)
    Fire Resistance (smells like hot chocolate)
    Growth (ruby coloured, feels hot on the tongue, juniper tea flavoured)
    Healing (bubbly and fruity)
    Climbing x 2 (Smells like pineapple, tastes like fresh dirt)
    Polymorph Self (Smells like licorice, tastes like lemon)

"Thats quite a haul you have there youngster, where did you find them. Would you like to sell any of them to me?"

"As for joining up with you, tempting as it is I have to meet with some dwarves first. My bosses have requested me attend and I think that is my best plan for now rather than running off with a rich child. I'll pay the 20% tax from the 300 thanks very much.
    Want an other biscuit?"

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Ekbard looks at the guard at the gate, shouts at him "mind my stuff, dont let anybody near that cart, back in ten". He then shoots of down the bank and deposits 9000 GP into his account. He the returns to his cart, says "thanks guard" then sits and waits again.

OldGoat wrote: »
    Flak looks at the child halfling. "Has someone sold you a love potion, or a fart potion? You know that most witches are charlatans don't ya. Here, have a biscuit and be on your way, I'm busy."

The halfling takes the biscuit then proceeds to unpack a small collection of tubes, bottles and vials. Flak look at them at first with amusement, than with incredulity and finally with respect.
    They look real.
    He clears off a worktop and starts to gather various pots, jars, dishes and bowls and sets them on the table, assembling his workbench.
    "You know I'm not trained in this, anything I can find out will be mostly guess work. When you pay up I'll mark each potion for you."

He hold each potion up to the light, adds minute amounts of each to various reagents, grinds powders in morters and add it to the solutions all the while muttering and referring to a small library of note and scraps of paper he pulls from the shelves with practiced hand.
    Eventually, 4 biscuits and a mug of hot chocolate later he hands a list to the halfling.

Invisibility x 2 (Sea green with red flecks and lukewarm)
    Fire Resistance (smells like hot chocolate)
    Growth (ruby coloured, feels hot on the tongue, juniper tea flavoured)
    Healing (bubbly and fruity)
    Climbing x 2 (Smells like pineapple, tastes like fresh dirt)
    Polymorph Self (Smells like licorice, tastes like lemon)

"Thats quite a haul you have there youngster, where did you find them. Would you like to sell any of them to me?"

"As for joining up with you, tempting as it is I have to meet with some dwarves first. My bosses have requested me attend and I think that is my best plan for now rather than running off with a rich child. I'll pay the 20% tax from the 300 thanks very much.
    Want an other biscuit?"
    ok
    could you tell me how long each shall last
    also could you tell the dwarf you called me a child whn you see him
    hes been through a lot and needa a laugh

"I can't tell how long each will last, that would be dependent on whoever made them how old they are and in the case of the invisibility potions if they have been exposed to noonday sunlight. All I can tell you is that each is still viable".
    "Do you know the dwarf then, and are you not a child?"
    Goode tells Flak the backstory of the gang while they wait for the meeting with the nobles and the Dwarf Cleric.

• Advertisement

OldGoat wrote: »
    "I can't tell how long each will last, that would be dependent on whoever made them how old they are and in the case of the invisibility potions if they have been exposed to noonday sunlight. All I can tell you is that each is still viable".
    "Do you know the dwarf then, and are you not a child?"
    Goode tells Flak the backstory of the gang while they wait for the meeting with the nobles and the Dwarf Cleric.

ook nonhe dosent

goodie tells Flak a series of half truths portraying Goodie in the best possaible light while omitting all the things he killed bybaccident or design that he probably shouldntvhave
    especiallybthe okd lady

"I can give you the crossbow, as for the warhammer, hold on......" he leaves the store and returns about ten minutes later with a friend.

"It's her who wants it." The friend, clearly a smith hands over a warhammer.

"I want 8GP for that."

Orimrirlums speaks up "And 25GP for the crossbow, I'll throw in 20 bolts for 4GP"

OOC: Standard clothing is 3SP = 0.3GP, so very cheap. I'll assume you got it on the way here.

Kal hefts the hammer on to his shoulder and gives it a good swing to test it out. 'Nice to make your acquaintance sir, I'm an armourer by trade myself so I appreciate good workmanship. This is indeed a fine hammer with excellent balance. I'll take the hammer for 8Gp, thankee.' He shakes his hand and passes over the 8 gold.
    He turns to Orimrirlums; 'But 29Gp for a crossbow and bolts is a bit cheeky no? My own shop wouldn't charge any more than 19 gold for that. I can do without if you're going to be so greedy. Have my party not left you enough gold today already?'

ook nonhe dosent

goodie tells Flak a series of half truths portraying Goodie in the best possaible light while omitting all the things he killed bybaccident or design that he probably shouldntvhave
    especiallybthe okd lady
    OOC: Bluff check. :D

off to he local
    shop
    i buy 50
    days rations and feed and a gourd of dwarwen wine
    enningo bbacknto the exploding arrow shop

He turns to Orimrirlums; 'But 29Gp for a crossbow and bolts is a bit cheeky no? My own shop wouldn't charge any more than 19 gold for that. I can do without if you're going to be so greedy. Have my party not left you enough gold today already?'
    "Well ye can have a lighter make, for 16GP. Damage won't be as high."

off to he local
    shop
    i buy 50
    days rations and feed and a gourd of dwarwen wine
    enningo bbacknto the exploding arrow shop
    The owner is pleased to see Goodie.

"Sorry to disappoint, but you have me stock near cleared out Sir. 'Fraid it'll take me a week or two to make those explosive arrows again"

Bandylegs approaches the guards and introduces himself.

'Hello laddies, name is Cleric McGillicuddy. I believe ye have a delegate to see me regarding our dearest departed Xanthea.'
    "Yes, her cousin. So you were a member of the group that lead to the death of our dear princess. I hope you enjoyed your treasure."

They look at BandyLegs in utter disgust.

"You may enter dwarf, though you deserve it not."

Ekbard while waiting notices a disturbance in the peace at the front gates. On closer inspection, he recognises Othegre in heated stand-off with some dwarves. As Ekbard is clearly doing nothing else, he goes over to investigate. He over hears one dwarf threatening Othegre saying "If it is Vergadain's blood, blah blah blah".

He walks over and interjects.. "I've one way of clearing this up if it's Vergadins blood or if it is not vergadains blood. We can simply ask vergadain himself if its his blood or not.. heh, or we can ask Vergadain if it would please him to see you disrespect my friend here. Calm down lad, for I have a direct line to your god."

OOC : If you just cock-blocked me mist-sploding him from the inside, I'll be disappointed and grateful in equal measures :D

OOC : If you just cock-blocked me mist-sploding him from the inside, I'll be disappointed and grateful in equal measures :D
    OOC: i can redact and just fall asleep in my cart :D

• Advertisement

if the form and my powers allow it, I'll turn into mist, go up the dwarfs nostrils and resolidify in his lungs. And when the blood settles I'll say something snappy like "Wow, that didn't end well. I don't suppose you have any other clerics of Vergedain? Polite ones?"
    Khukhit falls to the ground coughing and spluttering.
    He walks over and interjects.. "I've one way of clearing this up if it's Vergadins blood or if it is not vergadains blood. We can simply ask vergadain himself if its his blood or not.. heh, or we can ask Vergadain if it would please him to see you disrespect my friend here. Came down lad, for I have a direct line to your god."
    Khukhit claws at his throat, "Verga....the stone...fghh....bhlkkkkkllllllll......." he drops dead, blood pooling on the ground around his head.

The guards flee, the Osinzir stares in terror, before running back to the embassy.

"Yes, her cousin. So you were a member of the group that lead to the death of our dear princess. I hope you enjoyed your treasure."

They look at BandyLegs in utter disgust.

"You may enter dwarf, though you deserve it not."

Bandylegs wheels in anger.

'Ye know nothing about what happened on that mountain. Ye pompous frilly man, hidin in yer ivory tower while yer princess was doin what she loved!
    Shut yer mouth or I'll be shuttin it fer ye lad. This isn't fancy dan town ye be in now, this be Dwarrow-town.

Hold yer tongue or I'll have it cut from yer head!'

"What an odd place this is, the sooner we are away from this strange place the better." Ekbard return to his cart to contemplate on what just happened.

"What an odd place this is, the sooner we are away from this strange place the better." Ekbard return to his cart to contemplate on what just happened.
    A crowd begins to form around the dead Cleric.

A small boy approaches.

"Uncle Khukhit?.........no....." he whimpers.

The dwarves near by remove their helms in honour and bring their fists together.

'Ye know nothing about what happened on that mountain. Ye pompous frilly man, hidin in yer ivory tower while yer princess was doin what she loved!
    Shut yer mouth or I'll be shuttin it fer ye lad. This isn't fancy dan town ye be in now, this be Dwarrow-town.

Hold yer tongue or I'll have it cut from yer head!'
    "How dare you dwarf." the guard grinds his teeth and reaches for his sword.

"ENOUGH!" a stern voice commands and a woman taller than any BandyLegs has ever seen steps from the tent.

"You are here to see us dwarf, let us speak. But first tell us of Xanthea"

He enters the tent. Within are three other people. A man cloaked in a blue robe, his face yound enough. An old woman, dressed in a burnt orange desert shawl and another young woman, close enough in looks to Xanthea, but without the warriors edge.

The gem appraiser is among the crowd surrounding the corpse of Khukhit.

"There...that human on the cart" he points to Ekbard "That degenerate stole our most sacred gem and had intent to shat himself in my store. None of our customs mean anything to him, he seeks only to pervert that which is pure and noble"

"Well ye can have a lighter make, for 16GP. Damage won't be as high."

'Mayhaps your craftmanship is better in Dwarrowtown than in my village. Here's your 29GP so. I think that's me all ready to go. Thanks!'

Kal heads out of the shop and towards the tavern that Bandylegs had pointed him towards. All the while enjoying his freedom and whistling to himself.

[OOC: oops my bad I was looking at the wrong crossbow in the rule book. I honestly thought he was being a miserly bastard trying to swindle me]

"How dare you dwarf." the guard grinds his teeth and reaches for his sword.

"ENOUGH!" a stern voice commands and a woman taller than any BandyLegs has ever seen steps from the tent.

"You are here to see us dwarf, let us speak. But first tell us of Xanthea"

He enters the tent. Within are three other people. A man cloaked in a blue robe, his face yound enough. An old woman, dressed in a burnt orange desert shawl and another young woman, close enough in looks to Xanthea, but without the warriors edge.

Bandylegs bristles at the guard before entering the tent.

'Aye, keep yer sword where it is lad. I'll be back fer yer tongue.'

Entering the tent, Bandylegs regards the people within.

OOC: Won't take all day explaining this so I'll shorten the narrative.

Bandylegs explains to the large woman the entire story from the beginning, including everything about Askit, how he kidnapped her, the party rescued her and then Askit tried to make her his 'sister'. How Bandylegs and the others killed Askit to save her. Then the journey into the pit where Xanthea met her sad end by the hands of The Butcher. He deliberately deigns not to mention Duncan and Othegre.

'She died doin what she loved best, m'lady - helpin' those she considered friends... I am truly sorry fer yer loss. I considered Xanthea a very close friend.

And Citra has asked me ter help ye... tis the least I can do. But I cannae promise yer guard fella outside will make it out of this city. He made his bed when he threatened me.'

The gem appraiser is among the crowd surrounding the corpse of Khukhit.

"There...that human on the cart" he points to Ekbard "That degenerate stole our most sacred gem and had intent to shat himself in my store. None of our customs mean anything to him, he seeks only to pervert that which is pure and noble"

Ekbard drinks some wine and nibbles at a ration.

• Advertisement

Ekbard drinks some wine and nibbles at a ration.
    "Look at the prick, relaxing, flaunting his nonchalance, what a bastard, I'd love to get a good warhammer and smack 'im in that ignorant human face of..."

Another dwarf turns to him

"By Vergadain's beard he probably had nothing to do with it. We should inform the other masters."

Othegre can hear the commotion, still curled up in Khukhit's lung.

Advertisement