Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

D&D Act Two Scene I - Places to go

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Barikhek arrives with a company of nine other dwarves.

"We're ready to go, just say when. Masters made me Sergeant of this motley crew."

OOC: On confirmation from four of ye, I'll start the new thread with Clayton as the destination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

OldGoat wrote: »
    Flak walks to Othegre. "I have tea if that will pass for breakfast. My name is Theophlaktos. I am...a novice magic user."

"Magic? Ooooh! Is that something you learn or is it in your" her fangs slide down involuntarily "...excuse me! Where are my manners! Othegre Enru! I murder gods and consolidate planes. C'mon! Show me a trick!"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    "I hear the locals be strange folk in clayton"

'No stranger than ourselves, Ekbard! Look at me laddie, metal arms and legs, we've even got a vampire amongst us now.

Once the five dwarven warriors I was promised arrive we should at least check this destination out. Then we can decide via sea or land...'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Fourier wrote: »

"We're ready to go, just say when. Masters made me Sergeant of this motley crew."

OOC: On confirmation from four of ye, I'll start the new thread with Clayton as the destination.

Prettybsure im ok withbthaat tuesday
    men who have settled their abilities have an easy respect

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

'Aye laddie, Clayton be the destination.

Dorardas and Buchoic? Front and centre lads. Ye'll be charged with mindin' the magick man. Wherever he goes, ye two go with him laddies.

The rest of ye will provide support for our shooters.'

He gestures at Goodie and Kal.

“Youbleading from the front again Dwarf? “
    goodie smiles tonhimself gald to see the party has become a little more organised
    apart from tge crazy vamyrevand the delusional fighter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Kal nods 'Clayton is fine by me. Lead on Dwarf. If you don't mind I'll hang out here in the middle of the group. I'm still a bit weak from my time in the cells.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ekbard looks around for Mud. "Where is that dwarf!" Ekbard edges out of darrowtown, continously looking behind to see if the dwarf makes an appearance before losing sight of darrowtown completely.

obvilosly i bank all money except for 2k walking arong gold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Banjo wrote: »
    "Magic? Ooooh! Is that something you learn or is it in your" her fangs slide down involuntarily "...excuse me! Where are my manners! Othegre Enru! I murder gods and consolidate planes. C'mon! Show me a trick!"
    I draw my silver dagger as I step back. Not threateningly,just to be ready. "I have no tricks for you today Cleric Enru but if you wait till tomorrow I shall show you how the spell of Light works cast inside your armour. I imagine that would be...interesting."
    "A cleric vampire and a cleric dwarf. Strange days."
    I turn my back and climb aboard my cart which I set into the midst of the caravan.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

sKeith wrote: »
    Ekbard looks around for Mud. "Where is that dwarf!" Ekbard edges out of darrowtown, continously looking behind to see if the dwarf makes an appearance before losing sight of darrowtown completely.
    Kidunli races up to the party with a massive warhammer slung over his back and jumps onto Othegre's wagon.

"I'm ready to go!"

I draw my silver dagger as I step back. Not threateningly,just to be ready. "I have no tricks for you today Cleric Enru but if you wait till tomorrow I shall show you how the spell of Light works cast inside your armour. I imagine that would be...interesting."

Goodie swiftlyvmoves betwenn them. “ om glad thatvthe Dwarf was able tondo what i didnt!” “but dontvbe threatening one of the group until yoive gained mybrespect .!”

"What dazzling wit! What sharp repartee! What minimalist armour and weak forearms! I do hope the reckless idiot thing is just your way of breaking the ice. There's a whole lot of hungry hours between now and tomorrow... Oh! Are we moving? JinQi! Look alive!"
    She runs back to her wagon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Tigger wrote: »
    Goodie swiftlyvmoves betwenn them. “ om glad thatvthe Dwarf was able tondo what i didnt!” “but dontvbe threatening one of the group until yoive gained mybrespect .!”
    "Perhaps if I'd fallen to my knees and pissed my breaches you'd have respected me, child, but I doubt it.
    Or if I'd thrown myself at her feet begging for eternal life as a thrall you'd have respected me, but I doubt it.
    I have not been cowered by her and yet I find myself having to show you respect? I find your logic twisted. Perhaps it's you who are in thrall to the Lady cleric. Do you hold a torch for her affections?"

I return to driving my cart.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

"What dazzling wit! What sharp repartee! What minimalist armour and weak forearms! I do hope the reckless idiot thing is just your way of breaking the ice. There's a whole lot of hungry hours between now and tomorrow... Oh! Are we moving? JinQi! Look alive!"
    She runs back to her wagon.

The ice was broken when i paid him 300gp for an hours work.

Tigger wrote: »
    The ice was broken when i paid you 300gp for an hours work.

Ooc : I was talking to theoflakattack :)

Ooc : I was talking to theoflakattack :)

ook sorry will redact

Kidunli races up to the party with a massive warhammer slung over his back and jumps onto Othegre's wagon.

"I'm ready to go!"

Ooc : sorry, missed this last night. Othegre is not well disposed towards dwarves with warhammers. He might want to find another wagon. Or learn to breathe through his arse.

Advertisement