Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debt

• 15-12-2017 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I had problems a few yrs back and at time 2011, I had a Tesco credit card. I was involved with Mabs at time. I received a letter in Oct 2011 to say Triton had taken over to try and get me to pay debt of 550€. Mabs wrote to them requesting a statement and last contact they had with me was April 2012. Today I received a letter from Tesco Credit card to say they are handing over my debt to Cabot. Legally where do I stand. We are slowly getting back on our feet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭eurasian

Hmmm... pay off the debt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭Bredabe

marrus wrote: »
    I had problems a few yrs back and at time 2011, I had a Tesco credit card. I was involved with Mabs at time. I received a letter in Oct 2011 to say Triton had taken over to try and get me to pay debt of 550€. Mabs wrote to them requesting a statement and last contact they had with me was April 2012. Today I received a letter from Tesco Credit card to say they are handing over my debt to Cabot. Legally where do I stand. We are slowly getting back on our feet.

Go back to MABS and see what they say, they should have guidance on the next step. I expect this letter is an end of year tree shaking exercise.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement