Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation Date Forecast 18 of Feb!! ordered 25th Oct!!

Options
  • 15-12-2017 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Oderded FTTH on the 25th of oct 2017.

Survey carried out in early november for extra cabling required...

Initial forcest 8 december 2017

Then 12 December 2017

Then 18 December 2017

Now 18 Feburary 2018

Sure they're cant be that much cabling required that it takes almost 4 months for an install given the neighbours already have it??

No further surveys carried out since november so i'm not sure why the forecast would require that much of an extension???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

decbrowne wrote: »

Then 12 December 2017

Then 18 December 2017

Now 18 Feburary 2018

Sure they're cant be that much cabling required that it takes almost 4 months for an install given the neighbours already have it??

No further surveys carried out since november so i'm not sure why the forecast would require that much of an extension???
    Hi decbrowne, 

Thanks for contacting us here. 

I'm sorry to hear about the delays you are experiencing with your order. Extra cabling work can take months I'm afraid, the forecast date is not a guaranteed date and can change.
    Feel free to PM me your account details, the full name on the account and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 8 decbrowne

Then 12 December 2017

Then 18 December 2017

Now 18 Feburary 2018

Any further update on this. Still waiting for confirmation that work has been completed.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Then 12 December 2017

Then 18 December 2017

Now 18 Feburary 2018

Any further update on this. Still waiting for confirmation that work has been completed.

Thanks
    Hi decbrowne ,

Tracey is not here at the moment, she will be back on Monday and I will check this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement