Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger store in Blanch SC

Options
  • 15-12-2017 7:14pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was up in Blanchardstown shopping Centre recently (hadn’t been in a while as I don’t live in D15 any more) and saw that there’s a newish shop near the cinema called Tiger. It’s a Danish chain. They sell cheap and cheerful bits and bobs and seem to be doing well.

Anyone else been there and what do they think of the shop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭wally79

JupiterKid wrote: »
    I was up in Blanchardstown shopping Centre recently (hadn’t been in a while as I don’t live in D15 any more) and saw that there’s a newish shop near the cinema called Tiger. It’s a Danish chain. They sell cheap and cheerful bits and bobs and seem to be doing well.

They are all over Dublin. Grand for cheap bits and bobs. Especially 3 packs of little rubber ducks that inevitably end up in crèche

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

There's a good few around Dublin now, I think the Blanch one was one of the later ones. I love it but then I love kitsch.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Most of them aren't even called Tiger anymore after a rebrand, its "flying tiger copenhagen" now.

They're all over the place, the stock changes rapidly. They're basically a pound shop IKEA.

There's a marginally dearer equivalent called Sostrene Grene also. Also Danish, also has one constant product which is also candles!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I was up in Blanchardstown shopping Centre recently (hadn’t been in a while as I don’t live in D15 any more) and saw that there’s a newish shop near the cinema called Tiger.
    It opened in July 2015 :-)
    http://www.blanchcentrehistory.com/2015/07/tiger-stores/

Advertisement