Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card balance not updated after 30 hours

Options
  • 15-12-2017 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I transferred money from my BoI current account to my credit card yesterday afternoon and it has still not updated almost 30hours later. When can I expect the balance to clear!? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hey! I said hey!

oal22 wrote: »
    I transferred money from my BoI current account to my credit card yesterday afternoon and it has still not updated almost 30hours later. When can I expect the balance to clear!? 

Not sure about BOI but my TSB one can take 7 days to appear/clear on the cc account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi oal22,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

If you made your payment before 3:30 pm it should reflect on your Credit Card balance the following business day on 365 online. If you made it after this time, it will take 2 business days to reflect on your balance.

You can register for Card Care here, which is a realtime online facility for a Credit Card, and will offer a more up to date balance. Your payment should reflect on your available funds here sooner.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again, Jane

Advertisement