Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What can I do

• 15-12-2017 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I separated with my husband but living in same house. I look after 3 children.

Today
    He took away my kids violin then I went to his take away restaurant to looking him. I was emotionally rise the chair but nothing thrown out. He called Grada and Grada banned me no more going to inside restaurant. They told Grada i damaged one mobile phone. I didn't.

Finally
    My violin not back.
    I baned from the restaurant.
    Grada said if I not pay the cost of mobile phone, they will send me to court.

What I did wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Freddiestar

I suggest you return his restaurant and lower the emotional chair. Ask Grada to unban you and use cost of mobile phone to play violin...then you'll be grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

I suggest you return his restaurant and lower the emotional chair. Ask Grada to unban you and use cost of mobile phone to play violin...then you'll be grand

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,113 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Go to the Gardai and report the theft of the violin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Hi Ghsazh

now that you have had time to cool down, can you see that going to your husbands restaurant in an emotional state to demand the child's violin back was a bad decision.

You caused a scene, and the guards had to be called. And it all could have been avoided if you were to make wiser choices. I suspect he has pushed your buttons, and you let him. and thats what you did wrong.

It is not in your best interest or the children for you to go to your husbands place of business and make a scene.

so you need to be smarter (and calmer). Pay for the phone. you dont need a court case, and in any future dealing s with courts, eg divorce you wont need that hanging over you.

If it is the child's violin, and the father lives in the same house its not theft. as long as the child can use the violin when he/she desires. If you suspect it is theft you could report it to the guards.

Can you access a solicitor or free legal aid? get the home situation sorted - living under the same roof may be very detrimental for the children, if you cannot have a civil relationship, or if there are power games being played.

Advertisement