Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work not paying enough, charity needed, advice?

Options
  • 15-12-2017 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

So my wages aren't enough to get me by these days, so I have decided to take some charity, just wondering how it works, I remember the old SVP back in the day were handy, are they still going? also some vouchers for clothing and furniture would be great, any one with a list of charities that would have these facilities?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

What happened all those brilliant business ideas you had?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Oh, Liam...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Tenigate

Are you not working enough hours, or just bad with money?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ella23

Oh Liam, I had a great time reading through your old posts tonight. I hope that tribunal went well for you with Littlewoods? Did you show them who's boss! I hope your hDip/Masters/Degree all turned out well too, fair play for getting the whole ride paid for by the government, and aversion to work can help so so much. Also... you were so so cool to try and not pay your rent to your landlord so you could afford to save two grand (presumably to buy some bitcoin or something?)

I presume you got the mortgage out that you were talking about two months ago, so impressed you are confident enough to go and get one while you were on JSA. Is that what you need St Vincent De Paul for, new furniture, clothes and food for the new gaff? I wouldn't take any notice of those families who's parents were made redundant in the last year, who are in bad need of those vouchers and furniture. Those darn kids obviously brought it on themselves.

Anyway, just wanted to say you're a pretty cool guy! Ummmm...Stick it to that man! Seriously, so very cool! You are obviously out there teaching so many lessons!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mod:
    Not going there again.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement