Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused

Options
  • 15-12-2017 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Have the Live Net Tv app on my Samsung s7
    was watching football tonite using Chromecast. At half time I'd decided i would totally turn off the power on the fone as battery was low, but the signal stayed on for the entire game . Could someone explain please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Have the Live Net Tv app on my Samsung s7
    was watching football tonite using Chromecast. At half time I'd decided i would totally turn off the power on the fone as battery was low, but the signal stayed on for the entire game . Could someone explain please

Chromecast is really just a stream playback device. Once it receives a stream from a device (your phone) it will continue playing it until turned off or until it receives a different stream.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 premierman12

Chromecast is really just a stream playback device. Once it receives a stream from a device (your phone) it will continue playing it until turned off or until it receives a different stream.

I had the fone totally powered off , it shouldn't have been sending out a signal to the Chromecast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

I had the fone totally powered off , it shouldn't have been sending out a signal to the Chromecast

It wasn’t. It sent the stream once to the Chromecast and then the chromecast is what connects to the net and plays the stream

• Registered Users Posts: 3 premierman12

It wasn’t. It sent the stream once to the Chromecast and then the chromecast is what connects to the net and plays the stream

Ok have it now. Thanking you ..

Advertisement