Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs/clubs in london

Options
  • 16-12-2017 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,356 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all
    I am staying in the premier inn neat Tottenham hale in march 2018. Where do people recommend to go out in London for a bit of live music/ late night bars etc. Which tube station should I be heading towards? I know I can get on the tube nice and handy in Tottenham hale. I'm over there for a spurs match, but don't let that put ya off helping me!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

If sticking to the tube, the Camden area is probably the best for convenience from when you're staying. Loads of pubs/clubs there. I'm not sure if there are night trains on the Victoria line yet, that'd be worth a google.

Hackney and Hackney Wick arent too far from where you're staying and its where all the cool kids go these days, shouldn't be too expensive in an uber

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Take the 76 bus down from Tottenham Hale station to dalston. It runs 24 hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

I'm sure you must know that Tottenham are playing their home matches at Wembley this season, Tottenham itself is a sh!thole, mind you so is the area of Wembley itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,356 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

dd972 wrote: »
    I'm sure you must know that Tottenham are playing their home matches at Wembley this season, Tottenham itself is a sh!thole, mind you so is the area of Wembley itself.

Ah yeah but I stayed in that particular hotel before and it was decent. Handy with the stansted express stopping stopping at Tottenham Hale aswell and it’ll be easy enough to get to wembly from there. Tube to oxford circus and baker lol line to we blew centeral or tube to euston and overground to we buy central.
    Your right though Tottenham itself is a complete dive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

You could check out these taprooms near tottenham hale. I drink their beer but have not yet got to the taprooms

http://www.beavertownbrewery.co.uk/tap-room/

http://pressuredropbrewing.co.uk/taproom/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Green lanes area is pretty decent and not too far from Tot Hale, lots of restaurants (mainly Turkish and damn tasty) and some cool bars such as The Salisbury, Bruhaha and further up the rd is The Finsbury Pub, always has music on and just across street from Manor house tube.

Get the tube to Finsbury park and from there you can get the 29 to Camden or further onto Soho. You can also get it from beside The Finsbury pub I mentioned above.

From Green lanes you can get the 341 bus to Angel, any amount of great bars and restaurants there too!

I frequent both areas and live on Green Lanes so if you have any questions then give a shout!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,356 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

frag420 wrote: »
    Green lanes area is pretty decent and not too far from Tot Hale, lots of restaurants (mainly Turkish and damn tasty) and some cool bars such as The Salisbury, Bruhaha and further up the rd is The Finsbury Pub, always has music on and just across street from Manor house tube.

Get the tube to Finsbury park and from there you can get the 29 to Camden or further onto Soho. You can also get it from beside The Finsbury pub I mentioned above.

From Green lanes you can get the 341 bus to Angel, any amount of great bars and restaurants there too!

I frequent both areas and live on Green Lanes so if you have any questions then give a shout!!

brilliant thanks!

Advertisement