Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mis-sold

Options
  • 16-12-2017 4:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi,

I spoke to your rep Kishore via web chat on Thursday afternoon to purchase a broadband and landline bundle. He promised installation before Christmas and we agreed to Thursday week between 9-1. I arranged a day annual leave for the installation.

Today I received confirmation of installation for 2nd January. I contacted the team again and spoke to Sam and another rep to query this and was told the 2nd will be the earliest time for installation. I am not happy with this service and want to know:

1) why I was lied when signing up

2) if I decide to remain and accept the 2nd jan installation date, what date will my contract start

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Dee01 wrote: »
    Hi,

I spoke to your rep Kishore via web chat on Thursday afternoon to purchase a broadband and landline bundle. He promised installation before Christmas and we agreed to Thursday week between 9-1. I arranged a day annual leave for the installation.

Today I received confirmation of installation for 2nd January. I contacted the team again and spoke to Sam and another rep to query this and was told the 2nd will be the earliest time for installation. I am not happy with this service and want to know:

1)  why I was lied when signing up

2)  if I decide to remain and accept the 2nd jan installation date, what date will my contract start
    Hi Dee01, 

Thanks for contacting us here. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order. This time of year is our busiest and this can cause a delay in our orders I'm afraid.

Apologies for the agent promising you this date,  I understand this is frustrating.  Unfortunately, we would be unable to push an appointment date at this stage. 
    The contract would start from the date of connection. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement