Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Hotmail outlook annoying development

Options
  • 16-12-2017 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Yet another very annoying development has arrived on the email account. We are used to putting up with the normal Ad Choices at the side of the screen (you don’t have to look or click on them) but this week I have started to receive AdChoices ‘emails’ and they are not even in the junk mail listing.. Its infuriating after all the other annoying changes that have been made to Hotmail in recent years.

I expect the answer is no but is there any way to block these AdChoices emails.
    Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭Xterminator

vote with your feet.

gmail, yandex, proton mail, zoho mail are all alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,990 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Yet another very annoying development has arrived on the email account. We are used to putting up with the normal Ad Choices at the side of the screen (you don’t have to look or click on them) but this week I have started to receive AdChoices ‘emails’ and they are not even in the junk mail listing.. Its infuriating after all the other annoying changes that have been made to Hotmail in recent years.

I expect the answer is no but is there any way to block these AdChoices emails.
    Thanks for reading.

Can you report them as spam? Might let Microsoft know that you don't like getting spam emails from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

vote with your feet.

gmail, yandex, proton mail, zoho mail are all alternatives.

Proton look great! Any direct experience with them?

Advertisement