Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60 euro bill two months after leaving Eir

Options
  • 16-12-2017 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭

Getting the runaround on the your online chat, can't contact anyone via phone. I want this settled right now, this is the second time the account has received a charge after switching from Eir. We settled any remaining debit/credit last month so why in gods name are we being slapped with another bill! Not one bit impressed with this carry on!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Although it can be unsettling receiving these do you not get the feeling it may be some automatically generated rubbish? Online chat is pointless, think you’re chatting to a few Indians on €3 an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

madcabbage wrote: »
    Getting the runaround on the your online chat, can't contact anyone via phone. I want this settled right now, this is the second time the account has received a charge after switching from Eir. We settled any remaining debit/credit last month so why in gods name are we being slapped with another bill! Not one bit impressed with this carry on!
    Hi madcabbage, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your account. Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement