Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what would be the consequences of a dormant business account?

Options
  • 16-12-2017 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I will stop a part of my business activities and consequently, my BOI business account will not receive money anymore. I want to keep this business account opened for 1 year in case I find commercial outlets.

Apart from the fees, would it be a problem to have a dormant business account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi bloupdot,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

If the account doesn't have any activity on it for some time it maybe come inactive.

So we would recommend that you keep some activity on the account to avoid this.

You may wish to meet with the business advisor in your local branch or speak with our business team for further information regarding your query.

Our business team can be contacted on 0818 200 348.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement