Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW19 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

He is not getting rid. He is buying in.

ok. you're encouraging to not buy him though. That's a bit odd giving his price tag and how he's playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

He is not getting rid. He is buying in.

Have you seen any of his games? he's one of the main reasons why Palace have gotten themselves out of the bottom 3. He's value if you want a player under 7m who is in form.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Selling Morata and Kane in the last two weeks for Rooney and Firmino has really allowed me to strengthen the team with that extra 7m or so...

DeGea
    Christensen - Otamendi - Ward
    Hazard - Richarlison - Salah - Coutinho - Sterling
    Rooney - Firmino
    SUBS: Elliot, DCL, Duffy, Mariappa
    1 FT and 1.8m in the bank.

Any suggestion on transfers? Ward can be any defender under 6.6m and Richarlison could be Pogba or Silva?

I guess you have to decide if it's Ward or Duffy who will play most for you up to and including the dgw22. It could be worth a transfer this week for a West Ham defender especially if your planning moves for one anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Has there been any word about wards injury

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Have you seen any of his games? he's one of the main reasons why Palace have gotten themselves out of the bottom 3. He's value if you want a player under 7m who is in form.

Apologies but i was simply giving an opinion. I said was he had 2 tough fixtures coming up, that is true. I said he is not exactly setting the world on fire. That is my honest opinion. I had him for weeks and he got me nothing. Others can argue different and that helps poster make a decision
    Hard to win here. If you don't give an opinion people slate you and if you do people jump on it.

• Advertisement

Steve_r others here know more than I do. Buy Zaha. Buy 2 of him if you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Looking at
    Richarlson
    Jesus
    Son all out for
    KDB
    Pogba
    And a 6.7 cf

What are people’s thoughts and which cf would they sign?

DeGea
    Otamendi Mee Ogbonna Gomez Tompkins
    Salah Hazard RLC
    Kane DCL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I was gonna keep Kane but I might just ditch Kane all together and bring in Son and Eriksen for the double, selling him and trying to bring him back in is just a pain in the hole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I'm gonna be the only one left with Kane :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

stephenl15 wrote: »

I'm sticking with him, he's still the highest scoring forward, he will be at the end of the season too, just leave him there and you'll get solid scores and a few hauls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I still have him though it is Monday only :D All this talk will end when Burnley crumble against Spurs. All it takes is one goal to start it.

You won't. He is too influential a player. Lots of players in my leagues have sold him to bring him back.

dsmythy wrote: »
    I still have him though it is Monday only :D All this talk will end when Burnley crumble against Spurs. All it takes is one goal to start it.

Tarkowski and ward out should help. I'm keeping till after Southampton game selling for the blank and will get him in on free hit for gw22.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭steve_r

Zaha has 2 tough fixtures after next one and he is not exactly setting world on fire. Not convinced Lukaku would do better than Kane either.
    Would you chance Arnautovic or Lanzini with upcoming dgw?
    Ace2007 wrote: »
    Steve_r others here know more than I do. Buy Zaha. Buy 2 of him if you like.

Thanks all :) Hadn't expected the Zaha part of that idea to draw so much attention!

I'll only go that way if I chop Kane, which I'm still very much on the fence about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I actually hope Morata gets booked and is suspended for weekend
    Feels so wrong to sell Kane for a hit before burnley and Southampton

I don’t know if I can do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Siggy is fast coming into consideration

km79 wrote: »
    I actually hope Morata gets booked and is suspended for weekend
    Feels so wrong to sell Kane for a hit before burnley and Southampton

I don’t know if I can do it

For those selling Kane. I think the time to do it was before the city game. I wouldn't be doing it now until the blank. He is still the top scorer in the league and you know he will start the next two and he is probably the most secure captain option for the dec26 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Done it

Kane-DCL
    Richi - KDB
    RLC - Sane

For those selling Kane. I think the time to do it was before the city game. I wouldn't be doing it now until the blank. He is still the top scorer in the league and you know he will start the next two and he is probably the most secure captain option for the dec26 games.

Yes that’s the big one
    If I sell and keep Morata he is also an option

Kane hasn’t exactly set the world alight with his “easy” home games either
    Half the reason I’m in such a bad position !

If I do sell Kane I’m almost committing to an early jan wildcard though
    Of course anyone running with DCL/Austin etc is too cos that’s not sustainable especially as Big Sam will bring a striker in

Of course I am lookin way too far ahead
    I just buy rooney cos he did good football tonight
    It’s working for everyone else

One lad got 91 and has moved litrerally half the table to pass me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Morata and RLC to Austin and KDB for -4 is tempting, but Morata could just as easy do the business at the weekend and Austin be benched. It's so tough. Have Kane.

• Advertisement

Morata and RLC to Austin and KDB for -4 is tempting, but Morata could just as easy do the business at the weekend and Austin be benched. It's so tough. Have Kane.

As I said earlier I Nearly hope Morata gets booked and suspended for weekend

Austin will 100% start this weekend btw

Yes that’s the big one
    If I sell and keep Morata he is also an option

Kane hasn’t exactly set the world alight with his “easy” home games either
    Half the reason I’m in such a bad position !

If I do sell Kane I’m almost committing to an early jan wildcard though
    Of course anyone running with DCL/Austin etc is too cos that’s not sustainable especially as Big Sam will bring a striker in

Of course I am lookin way too far ahead
    I just buy rooney cos he did good football tonight
    It’s working for everyone else

One lad got 91 and has moved litrerally half the table to pass me

I'm planning on selling for the blank and getting him back in with the free hit but he will be gone from my team then. His fixtures after gw 22 are poor eve H sou A utd h liv A arsenal H. I'm planning an 8 pt hit tidy up of the team in gw 21 to set me up for gw 23. For once I'm going to hang onto the wildcard this year. I've been banging on about spending big on midfield all year as that's where all the value is unfortunately I've been done over with the moves I've made in midfield. Hazard to sane before hazards two monster scores and then sterling to hazard 3 gws ago. I think between salah and a couple of city mids your sort of covered for captaincy .

I'm planning on selling for the blank and getting him back in with the free hit but he will be gone from my team then. His fixtures after gw 22 are poor eve H sou A utd h liv A arsenal H. I'm planning an 8 pt hit tidy up of the team in gw 21 to set me up for gw 23. For once I'm going to hang onto the wildcard this year. I've been banging on about spending big on midfield all year as that's where all the value is unfortunately I've been done over with the moves I've made in midfield. Hazard to sane before hazards two monster scores and then sterling to hazard 3 gws ago. I think between salah and a couple of city mids your sort of covered for captaincy .

Agree with Busts.

My midfield is now Sterling,Hazard,Salah,KDB,Sane

Surely one of them will be a captain each week :pac:

Agree with Busts.

My midfield is now Sterling,Hazard,Salah,KDB,Sane

Surely one of them will be a captain each week :pac:

Yep your sorted plus your lads get an extra point per goal and a potential cs point. With the city lads you will have a fairly good idea of who is the biggest rotation risk on any given week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Sold Surman and Lacazette for Pogba and Rooney.

Have midfield of Sterling Salah Hazard and Pogba. Rooney and Kane up front.

Would of liked to of gotten Lukaku back but i think Pogba will hit the ground running again and hes fresh.

Sold Surman and Lacazette for Pogba and Rooney.

Have midfield of Sterling Salah Hazard and Pogba. Rooney and Kane up front.

Would of liked to of gotten Lukaku back but i think Pogba will hit the ground running again and hes fresh.

Would love to know if pogba is on pens.

Big Rom no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

According to Ffs site he is. Its anyone guess though when and where it happens.

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/premiership-set-piece-takers/

Big Rom no?

Doubt it
    He is an awful penalty taker and missed the only one he took for united
    Martial took a couple then before missing one
    Pogba is my guess
    Hope we don't find out till after the next game !

• Advertisement

Doubt it
    He is an awful penalty taker and missed the only one he took for united

I'll never forgive him for missing the penalty in the semi final against United in the cup, so I know all about it!

Advertisement