Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't login to admin account after KeyCode set up

Options
  • 16-12-2017 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was told I had to set up Keycode for my business account and I followed the steps in the video, downloading apps to users phones and inputting the different serial codes and passwords.

On the final step, logging back into the admin account with the new password provided by the app, I get this message:

"Your Business On Line Log on was unsuccessful. Please check your log on credentials and try again. If this issue persists please refer to the Help and Support section on the Business On Line Homepage for assistance."

The admin username is the same as used moments previously, but the new password was one generated by the keycode app as per instruction.

What can I do to get this sorted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Call Me Jimmy,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Please leave this with me and I will check for some solutions with our Keycode query team.

I will update you as soon as they get back to myself.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Call Me Jimmy,

I have spoke to our team and they have suggested that this issue would indicate that the date/time settings on your device are incorrect, which means the code being generated from the App will be invalid. 

We would suggest that you either set the device time settings to update automatically or manually set the time to match the time being shown on Business online.

If the above doesn't work for you I would advise that you contact our Business online team.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Hi,

Thanks, I thought that might be it but no, when I went on the computer the date and time settings were correct. We have two accounts, one is admin the other is for 2 users. I followed all the steps. I will call your online team tomorrow.

Advertisement