Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick to Ikea?

• 16-12-2017 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi. Is there anyone from the Limerick area going to Ikea in the next couple of days who would he willing to collect a small electrical item please? Gerry, Lk, Sat 16 Dec 2017.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

It's only "FROM" €7.50 to have it delivered to you. Save you the bother.

Depends on the weight of the item, nobody in the Bargains alerts forum could figure out their charges so you'll have to check yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gerrylombard

Berty wrote: »
    It's only "FROM" €7.50 to have it delivered to you. Save you the bother.

Depends on the weight of the item, nobody in the Bargains alerts forum could figure out their charges so you'll have to check yourself.

Thanks Berty. I looked at their parcel delivery but it wouldn't arrive until January. I'm trying to finish a job next week. G

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

There used to be a guy with a van that did a weekly run to IKEA. Google might find him for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gerrylombard

phog wrote: »

Thanks for your help Phog. I've got sorted now through a contact in Dublin. G

Advertisement