If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for 65"/75" Sony TVs

Options
  • 16-12-2017 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi,

Just looking for your best Boardie quote for the following Sony TVs, please:

- KD-65XE8596
    - KD-65XE9005
    - KD-75XE8596

also, delivered to Waterford, please.

Are any of these likely to drastically reduce in price due to Jan sales, or due to new models coming out (the two 65" were released in Jan/Feb last year)?

Thanks folks.

C.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey Col,

long time no hear - welcome back :D

Generally new models start being unveiled at CES early Jan but we wont see them this side of the pond for several months, normally June (ish)

KD65XE8596 - £1379 / €1649

KD65XE9005 - £1629 / €1899

KD75XE8596 - £2399 / €2899

KD75XE9005 - £2859 / €3499

All the above include Waterford delivery and our 6 year warranty.

I'm not 100% sure of final sale pricing but as the current margins are so slim I doubt there will be any significant movements on any of these units

The Samsung UE75MU7000 is also worth a look - super spec at £1999 / €2199

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colhickey

Hey John,

Thanks for those.

I think the 65" 9005 is the one to go for (it's for the brother). 

Can you do any better on the price you quoted (it's almost the same as the the website price)? 

I have two prices cheaper here after a bit of haggling (although with one year less warranty (5) - which I would be happy enough to forego).

I am ready to pull the trigger if the price is right :)

Thanks,
    C.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

colhickey wrote: »
    Hey John,

Thanks for those.

I think the 65" 9005 is the one to go for (it's for the brother). 

Can you do any better on the price you quoted (it's almost the same as the the website price)? 

I have two prices cheaper here after a bit of haggling (although with one year less warranty (5) - which I would be happy enough to forego).

I am ready to pull the trigger if the price is right :)

Thanks,
    C.
    Hi C.

If you could PM the details of the cheaper pricing you have received I can have a check and see if they fall within our price beat terms and conditions.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Col,

thanks for that - PM Sent - doesn't fall within our normal T'c and C's but very happy to match for you ;)

Thanks as ever and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colhickey

Trigger pulled - see PM - thanks John.

C.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

colhickey wrote: »
    Trigger pulled - see PM - thanks John.

C.
    Cheers ColHickey.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.