Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend support

Options
  • 16-12-2017 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone have any idea how to contact tech support at the weekends? I've tried a few different numbers and get the same message that customer care are available Monday to Friday.

I tried the online chat but no-one is answering on that.

How does anyone contact support at the weekends?

Thanks in advance.

**Managed to get in contact after ages of trying different numbers, different selections. Why is it so difficult to get in touch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jonnyha

Hi,

Anyone have any idea how to contact tech support at the weekends? I've tried a few different numbers and get the same message that customer care are available Monday to Friday.

Thanks in advance.

**Managed to get in contact after ages of trying different numbers, different selections. Why is it so difficult to get in touch?
    What number worked? I can't get through at all. 

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭purplestar1986

jonnyha wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks in advance.

What number worked? I can't get through at all. 
    Hi,

I rang 1890 260 260.

Select the option for joining/renewing - and when they answer just ask to be put through to tech support. It was the only way I could get through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hi purplestar1986, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

The support team are open 24/7 on 1890 260 260. Apologies for the issues you had with getting through. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭purplestar1986

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hi purplestar1986, 

The support team are open 24/7 on 1890 260 260. Apologies for the issues you had with getting through. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey,

Thanks for the reply. I tried that number a lot and I kept getting an automated message saying that customer care wasn't available.
    At no point was I given an option to pick tech support - I ended up picking a different option and asked to be transferred to tech support.

Maybe there's a glitch, I don't know.

Thanks again.

Sinead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hi purplestar1986, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey,

Thanks for the reply. I tried that number a lot and I kept getting an automated message saying that customer care wasn't available.
    At no point was I given an option to pick tech support - I ended up picking a different option and asked to be transferred to tech support.

Maybe there's a glitch, I don't know.

Thanks again.

Sinead
    No problem. 

Thanks for letting me know Sinead, I'll pass this feedback on for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement