Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regisration problem

Options
  • 16-12-2017 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

I used to have broadband from Eircom then Vodafone and Im back to Eir from today.I also have Nobile ex Meter. 
    When Im ligin in my email on eirweb is shows to accounts to choose: old empty eircon and mobile. 
    I tryed to add my new Brodbant/phone account with no succes also tryed to register new one from Eir email but this time is says numbers (landline and acc no) do not much.
    Why my new account is not there asign automaticly to my email which Im getting all mails for Eir and I cant register this neither?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

jowkon wrote: »
    I used to have broadband from Eircom then Vodafone and Im back to Eir from today.I also have Nobile ex Meter. 
    When Im ligin in my email on eirweb is shows to accounts to choose: old empty eircon and mobile. 
    I tryed to add my new Brodbant/phone account with no succes also tryed to register new one from Eir email but this time is says numbers (landline and acc no) do not much.
    Why my new account is not there asign automaticly to my email which Im getting all mails for Eir and I cant register this neither?
    Hi jowkon, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

If you send on your account details, full name on the account I will have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭jowkon

Hi jowkon, 

If you send on your account details, full name on the account I will have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Done thanks

Hi jowkon, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Done thanks
    Thanks.

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey
    Could you chack what is the status of my Voucher as 14 day cooling period past and I did not hear anything. 
    Thank you

Hi Tracey
    Could you chack what is the status of my Voucher as 14 day cooling period past and I did not hear anything. 
    Thank you
    Hi jowkon, 

I can see you are over your cooling period now however as you had to get a new account the cashback offer can't be applied to your account I'm afraid. I can apply the €50 credit to your account for you now if you wish, this will appear on your next bill. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

Hi Tracey

Yes please.

BTW Could you explain please why did I have to get other account? and  why Had I had to setup Direct debit agin even I got post later confirmation about its done already? And Why I have not heard "sorry we have a problem with our system"-instead I have to explain myself call etc?

Thank you Happy New Year

Advertisement