Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louis Vuitton Neverfull Prices

Options
  • 16-12-2017 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys,

So I'm saving for a Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM or GM, I'm not quite sure yet as I haven't tried them on in the store. Anyway, does anyone know the euro Ireland (Brown Thomas) prices of these? It's not on the Louis Vuitton website.
    I've been into Louis Vuitton in BT twice in the last week looking to inquire about them, but it's been fairly busy and the sales staff have the most off putting sour faces I just gave up trying to get someone's attention.

Can anyone tell me the prices of both, so I can spare myself from going in a third time?

Looking for either the Neverfull MM Damier Ebene in Rose Ballerine lining or the Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene

Comments

Advertisement