Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FINOM

Options
  • 16-12-2017 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65,467 ✭✭✭✭
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Linky

Worth putting in a few bob?

I mine with nanopool after ethermine didn't really work out very well for me with far lower than expected hashrates (compared to the hashrates displayed on my miner) and I find it a very decent and reliable pool. With the current value of ETH alone, mining has suddenly become a lot more profitable and it will seriously increase. A decent pool like nanopool will make a lot more profits, right?

I admit I know very little else about FINOM. Anyone any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,467 ✭✭✭✭unkel

No one has anything to say, good or bad, for putting say €50 into this? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

Breakdown in his it works?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,467 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Token sale has closed. No one here has thrown a few bob at it? Quite surprised about that. I did. A 2 figure sum no less, my proceeds of a few days mining, paid in ETH :p

But seriously a full ecosystem for mining / trading / banking within the one company sounds like a great plan to me. A bit ambitious for a small company but all big companies started small and with ambition, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

unkel wrote: »
    But seriously a full ecosystem for mining / trading / banking within the one company sounds like a great plan to me. A bit ambitious for a small company but all big companies started small and with ambition, right?

Sounds centralised to me and very like the current banking system. In saying that I'm basing it purely on your comment as I haven't looked into it at all.

Advertisement