Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please. Router died. How

Options
  • 16-12-2017 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My eir router died RIP. Eir can’t get an replacement out to me until
    Tuesday. I have an old router that I can hook up to and can connect to the wireless but for some reason I can’t get the internet. Can someone please help this old technophobe and their family. Would be eternally grateful as having to resort to talking to each other. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Sanpalo1 wrote: »
    My eir router died RIP. Eir can’t get an replacement out to me until
    Tuesday. I have an old router that I can hook up to and can connect to the wireless but for some reason I can’t get the internet. Can someone please help this old technophobe and their family. Would be eternally grateful as having to resort to talking to each other. Thank you in advance.
    Hi Sanpalo1, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

The best advice I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260, they'll be able to assist you from there. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement