Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trespass

Options
  • 16-12-2017 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hi. 2 employees from Secto trespassed on my land and a neighbours property in order to gain access to telecommunications masts. The masts are located in Killarney. There is access to the masts through my land. However on Friday the Secto employees drove through private property where they have no right to be. I wish to have the matter of trespass investigated as this isint the first time this has happened

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi. 2 employees from Secto trespassed on my land and a neighbours property in order to gain access to telecommunications masts. The masts are located in Killarney. There is access to the masts through my land. However on Friday the Secto employees drove through private property where they have no right to be. I wish to have the matter of trespass investigated as this isint the first time this has happened
    Hi liosnagceann, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'm afraid Secto don't work for eir, you would need to contact them directly to investigate this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭liosnagceann75

Hi liosnagceann, 

I'm afraid Secto don't work for eir, you would need to contact them directly to investigate this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi.
    Secto were employed by Eir. Please contact Secto to confirm that Secto were called out to an emergency fault on the date in question.

Hi liosnagceann, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi.
    Secto were employed by Eir. Please contact Secto to confirm that Secto were called out to an emergency fault on the date in question.
    Apologies for the confusion on this. 

As they are a third party company you would need to contact them directly to report this I'm afraid. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭liosnagceann75

As they are a third party company you would need to contact them directly to report this I'm afraid. 

Thanks

Tracey 
    If I prevent Secto from accessing the sites then who do you contact then?

Thanks

Tracey 
    If I prevent Secto from accessing the sites then who do you contact then?
    I wouldn't be able to advise on this I'm afraid. 

To have this investigated you would need to contact the third party directly. Unfortunately, I am unable to assist you any further. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement