Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver tried to run me off road on top of Djouce Hill, near Roundwood

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭delboythedub

Dashcam is very useful in this situation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

With the sheer amount and variety of  crazy ***** in cars in Ireland, I'd be less inclined to go with the assumption that this might involve the same perp each time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

Cycled over the gap today, no sign of a silver seat leon but an old grey haired man standing at the forest on he left just after the white house.
    He said 'lovely morning' as I passed, he sounded like he had a speech impediment of some form.
    He looked out of place just standing there with no car nearby, I kinda wonder was that him?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

terrydel wrote: »
    Cycled over the gap today, no sign of a silver seat leon but an old grey haired man standing at the forest on he left just after the white house.
    He said 'lovely morning' as I passed, he sounded like he had a speech impediment of some form.
    He looked out of place just standing there with no car nearby, I kinda wonder was that him?
    I see him occasionally. I think he's the chap that has the cottage with the jug of water on the table outside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭Odelay

I see him occasionally. I think he's the chap that has the cottage with the jug of water on the table outside.

It is an ornament or there for people to drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Odelay wrote: »
    He has a sign up saying 'free water' but I think it's also an anti-water charges message.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

He’s obviously a “cyclepath”:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Odelay wrote: »

Would you drink that? Probably laced with a lethal dose ‘salbutamol’.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭wheelo01

Kaisr Sose wrote: »
    Would you drink that? Probably laced with a lethal dose ‘salbutamol’.

Id hope so, i need something yo get me over thise hills on this frame 14.5 stone lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement