Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change of account standing order is paid from

Options
  • 18-12-2017 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

how do I change the account that a standing order is coming from with BOI? I have searched and got a form called "change/amend existing standing order" but to me it looks like this form is only for changing the amount of the standing order? I meant to say its a bol account and not a banking 365

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi duffysfarm,

Thanks for your post.

Can you tell me is the standing order going to a BOI product as in would it be a standing order to a loan account?

If so please contact our team on 1850 22 22 00 and an advisor will be happy to help you.

Please have the account details of the account that you wish for the standing order to come from going forward. 

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

You can't change the account that the standing order is coming from. It requires a brand new one

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

thanks for the replies. I had to get on to boi by phone and cancel the existing one and provide details of the new one.

Advertisement