Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Page CRM

Options
  • 18-12-2017 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I looked at One Page CRM about 2 years ago. I cannot remember the exact reason I didn't go with them at the time but I think it was because they didn't have a mobile App.

Anyway, decided at the time to go with Zoho. After 2 years, I feel that Zoho just isn't for us. It is a hugely complex system with loads of features behind loads of different sub-menus etc. Looking at how we use it today, I think we only use the parts that would be available in OnePage.

I think we need to look at a simpler more focused system more suitable fro a small business so I am back looking at OnePage again.

Does anyone here have any experience of using it or would you have any alternatives that you would recommend ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

I've been looking around for a CRM lately.

The main things I'm looking for are;

Pipeline feature to push projects along a completion path
    Automated email marketing, to send automated mails as projects go from one stage to another.
    Good email/GSuite integration

The main ones I've been considering are Pipedrive, Prosperworks and Hubspot.

Pipedrive: Good balance between features and price
    Prosperworks: Seems a bit too oriented around individuals rather than projects, but nice integration with G Suite. Also a bit more expensive.
    Hubspot: Seems to do everything we need, but is quite expensive at €200+ per user per month.

Advertisement