Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boa repair....

Options
  • 18-12-2017 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭

My dog has had her way with a third pair of cycling shoes and the boa dial will need replacing. Is there anywhere that does this or can they be purchased as a spare part?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

terrydel wrote: »
    My dog has had her way with a third pair of cycling shoes and the boa dial will need replacing. Is there anywhere that does this or can they be purchased as a spare part?

Have definitely seen some boa spares for sale online.

Depends on the shoe and the system used I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

Have definitely seen some boa spares for sale online.

Depends on the shoe and the system used I'd imagine.

Cheers, I'll have a look. My old man reported it, he visits the dogs during the week while we are at work, I'm hoping it isnt too bad.
    Im consoling myself its a sign she loves me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

I have a couple of new spares from my Fizik shoes, don't need them. Otherwise you can get them online/from shoe manufacturer.

nak wrote: »
    I have a couple of new spares from my Fizik shoes, don't need them. Otherwise you can get them online/from shoe manufacturer.

Might grab them off you if I cant fix these if you dont mind?
    Will throw a few quid towards the charity of your choice if I take them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

They have a lifetime warranty. Get 'em for free here:

https://store.theboasystem.com/warranty.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Snapped mine in a race crash during the summer. Sent boa an email requesting how-to buy a new one and they asked for a picture of the dial. 1 week later 2 sets of 2 boa's (left and right) arrived in the post. Fantastic service from a fantastic company. Just send them an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭py

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Snapped mine in a race crash during the summer. Sent boa an email requesting how-to buy a new one and they asked for a picture of the dial. 1 week later 2 sets of 2 boa's (left and right) arrived in the post. Fantastic service from a fantastic company. Just send them an email.

Similar customer service experience with them, definitely get in touch with them.

Will do. Will I send a picture of the naughty madra too?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

terrydel wrote: »
    Will do. Will I send a picture of the naughty madra too?!

Probably best not too. Can you tell them you snagged them in a crash? If altering the truth doesn't sit comfortably with you then just tell the truth. Chances are they will still send them for free.

Probably best not too. Can you tell them you snagged them in a crash? If altering the truth doesn't sit comfortably with you then just tell the truth. Chances are they will still send them for free.

I went with it got snagged off when removing a shoe cover. not great I know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Raam wrote: »
    They have a lifetime warranty. Get 'em for free here:

https://store.theboasystem.com/warranty.php

Used it 2-3 times for my 2008 Spesh S-Worx, still going strong.

Advertisement