Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back To Education while on placement abroad

Options
  • 18-12-2017 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, i'm a third year student doing a degree in business and I have been on a back to education payment since first year and am still getting it now. However i am obliged to do a 6 month work placement beginning in March and have the opportunity to do it in Vietnam ( unpaid sadly ) i'm wondering will i continue to get my payment payed into my bank account during this time and whether the fact i am working abroad during this time affect it ? i couldn't afford to do it if the payment was cut. my college is eager for me to do this placement and i do have a letter stating it is an essential part of my course. Has anyone any similar experience ? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement