Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still waiting for account to activate

Options
  • 18-12-2017 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I placed an order to migrate my service from Vodafone to eir on the 7th of December and was told my account should transfer over in 24 hours.

I was also hoping to have BT sports activated by now but my phone number and account number are still not recognized online.

I’ve sent a PM with my account detail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭snowdaze

Cork981 wrote: »
    Hi,

I placed an order to migrate my service from Vodafone to eir on the 7th of December and was told my account should transfer over in 24 hours.

I was also hoping to have BT sports activated by now but my phone number and account number are still not recognized online.

I joined on 5th Dec and same problem as yourself.

Absolutely nothing - can't get through on helpline because numbers I have been given so far are not recognised!!!!

Com on EIR - get in touch and sort this our for all of us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Hi Cork981, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order. I'm afraid I have not received a PM from you, can you send it to me and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

snowdaze wrote: »
    Hi,

I joined on 5th Dec and same problem as yourself.

Absolutely nothing - can't get through on helpline because numbers I have been given so far are not recognised!!!!

Com on EIR - get in touch and sort this our for all of us!
    Hi snowdaze, 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing the same issues. 

If you PM me your account number and full name on the account I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Cork981

Hi Cork981, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order. I'm afraid I have not received a PM from you, can you send it to me and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

My fault, PM just sent now.

Hi Cork981, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

My fault, PM just sent now.
    No problem. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Cork981

No problem. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

My broadband was activated on the 3rd as you indicated, thank you.

I’ve sent you a PM regarding my phone service still not activating.

No problem. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

My broadband was activated on the 3rd as you indicated, thank you.

I’ve sent you a PM regarding my phone service still not activating.
    Hi there,

I've responded to your PM there now.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement