Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GREYHOUND

Options
  • 18-12-2017 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

Why cant Greyhound take a cancellation over the phone. I refuse to send them an email confirming this as they refuse to meet my requests, a refund of €17. Will the bins be collected or left there with new charges amounting each month. I offered to keep the bins in my garden till Saturday after which ill be removing from my garden as my new service providers bins arrive friday. They explained its my responsibility to safeguard their bins or I'll be charged for damages. I'm thinking of throwing the bins into their next collection truck if they are still there after a week, in my view I've given them back to them as they wouldn't collect them under normal circumstances. What can they do here.

Advertisement