Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubbish service

Options
  • 18-12-2017 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Has anyone had any experience with fibre to home Eir and EN installation service My experience is absolutely horrendous.Today is the 4th time in 6 weeks an engineer was to call. They call you to organise and confirm an installation date.and it never happens

1st cal out ( guy said he needs a hoist and couldn't do it) thought this was obvious as wire on top of 15 ft pole and engineer less than 6 ft
    2nd call out suppose to be what they call the " priority list" Guy arrives and says it's too dark to to work (. Which it was)
    3rd call out No show
    4th organised appointment , again no show and not the even a courtesy call. We wasted 4 days waiting in for installation

After about 20 phonecalls to this company with excuse after pathetic excuse, they have finally broke me. Time to pass this on to Conor Pope, Ombudsman and consumer affairs.Its beyond me how any company can threat people like this,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

micko38 wrote: »
    Has anyone had any experience with fibre to home Eir and EN installation service My experience is absolutely horrendous.Today is the 4th time  in 6 weeks an engineer was to call. They call you to organise and confirm an installation date.and it never happens

1st cal out ( guy said he needs a hoist and couldn't do it) thought this was obvious as wire on top of 15 ft pole and engineer less than 6 ft
    2nd call out suppose to be what they call the " priority list"  Guy arrives and says it's too dark to to work (.  Which it was)
    3rd call out No show
    4th organised appointment , again no show and not the even a courtesy call. We wasted 4 days waiting in for installation

After about 20 phonecalls to this company with excuse after pathetic excuse, they have finally broke me. Time to pass this on to Conor Pope, Ombudsman and consumer affairs.Its beyond me how any company can threat people like this,
    Hi micko38, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your installation, I understand this is frustrating. 

If you PM me your account details, full name on the account I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement