Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottles at short notice?

• 18-12-2017 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there, I got a brew kit for someone for Christmas, and I realise now I need to get some bottles to go with it. I guess swing top is easiest? I can only pick them up Saturday 23rd or Sunday 24th in Dublin.
    Any idea what shops i might be able to pick some up in?
    Online options seem to be delivery only, and they might not make it in time...
    Thank you kindly!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Alpack in Sandyford are the only place in Dublin that I know sells then but they only open Monday to Friday. If you ordered tonight from the Homebrew Company you'll definitely have them by Wednesday as they're next day delivery. Other than that the Motley Brew in Glasnevin do regular 500ml bottles but you'll need caps and a capper or PET plastic bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kilmainham

Oh wow, thank you aaronm13! Much appreciated.

Advertisement