Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Broadband 30-Day Pass

Options
  • 18-12-2017 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Have got a 30-day 15GB Mobile Broadband Pass, is there anyway I can find out when my pass runs out and how much data used/left?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Gosh wrote: »
    Hi,

Have got a 30-day 15GB Mobile Broadband Pass, is there anyway I can find out when my pass runs out and how much data used/left?
    Hi Gosh, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

If you register for the my eir facility you will be able to check this from here - https://my.eir.ie/register

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

Hi,

Did that, and then got it linked to my home account with eir but does not show up anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Did that, and then got it linked to my home account with eir but does not show up anywhere
    Ok no problem. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll have a look for you? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

Hi,

Ok no problem. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll have a look for you? 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    As if by magic the next time I logged into my eir it appeared there as a number next to my main landline. So maybe just needed a bit of time to update.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,

Ok no problem. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    As if by magic the next time I logged into my eir it appeared there as a number next to my main landline. So maybe just needed a bit of time to update.

Thanks
    Glad to hear this :)

Let us know if you need anything else.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement