Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boundary / External Alarm System

Options
  • 18-12-2017 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

Hi all,

My (elderly) parents have a basic phone watch alarm system at home. This does the job when they are away or in bed with the doors loved but i’m concerned about during evening / night time when they are opening doors to let dogs in and out, going out to the car etc. They live in the country and are pretty isolated. The house is not large but it is rather oddly shaped...

Is there any system that can be set up outside to alert them or me if there is someone lurking around the house? Either self installed and monitored or otherwise. I have googled this quite a bit but no one systems seems to get particularly good reviews.

Cheers!

Advertisement