Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storing liquid nicotine

Options
  • 18-12-2017 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

So I received 2 litres of VG liquid nicotine today.
    How best to store it? I've read about keeping it in a fridge and also a freezer but not sure which is best?!
    Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

So I received 2 litres of VG liquid nicotine today.
    How best to store it? I've read about keeping it in a fridge and also a freezer but not sure which is best?!
    Any suggestions?

Always keep large amounts of Nic in the freezer & preferably in Amber or dark glass bottles with a screw top,I use 50ml amber glass bottles but as you have 2 litres of Nic,50ml bottles will take up too much room in the freezer,I would look out for 4 x 500ml glass bottles,if they are clear bottles,just wrap some foil around the bottles to keep out the light & your Nic will last a lot longer.

When you need Nic for a mix,just pour the amount you want from the 500ml bottle into a smaller plastic or glass bottle for 4 hours at room temperature & then it's ready to use,any Nic remaining can be stored in the fridge till your next mix if it's within a few months or put it back in the freezer.

Advertisement