Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best liquid eyeliner?

Options
  • 19-12-2017 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I’ve been using Rimmel’s Glam Eyes liquid eyeliner for quite some time now. I love the applicator and how easy it is to use but I find the black isn’t as black as i’d like and the eyeliner would fade by the end of the day. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good, long lasting one that’s easy to apply?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Glitter

Total convert to Wet 'n Wild. Very black, easy to apply and cheap as chips.
    And they're cruelty free.

I wear liquid eyeliner flicks 6/7 days a week so I buy a few at a time whenever they're in stock in Penney's. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I really love this from Boots: 351e5g5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

I find the Inglot one very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

This one from NYC is good. It has a matte finish too.

2r7ljj9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

The Bourjois ones are good, have the liquid liner, not sure what it's called but very good, and the Mega Liner pen one, really black and has a shaped nib for easy application. I bought Tattoo Liner but wasn't impressed, seems to be a new formulation or something as it used to be raved about but I've gone back to the Bourjois one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

I find the essence one great, really cheap too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I find the essence one great, really cheap too

Yea I find this one really good too. I can't justify buying more expensive liquid or pencil eyeliners.

I've bought them before and don't see any significant difference and I like to replace my eyeliners often so it's handy when you can get good ones you like at a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭urbanshirl

I love the rimmel one, the art deco high precision liner, or the urban decay perversion marker one

Advertisement