Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estimate of FTTH order lead time

Options
  • 19-12-2017 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what would be the general lead time of an FTTH order? I realise you would need a specific order to give a specific date so as no order has been placed yet I'm just asking generally, e.g., a week, a month, two months...

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Heighway61 wrote: »
    Just wondering what would be the general lead time of an FTTH order? I realise you would need a specific order to give a specific date so as no order has been placed yet I'm just asking generally, e.g., a week, a month, two months...

Thanks.
    Hi Heighway61, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

The standard lead time is 10 working days however this would depend on the availability of technicians and the situation at your address. 
    This is our busiest time of the year so we wouldn't be able to guarantee dates I'm afraid. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement