Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art O’ Neill Challenge 2018

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,998 ✭✭✭opus

Any ideas when AON opens for 2019?

Was wondering that myself as a friend is mad keen to enter, I'm more sitting on the fence if I'm honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

opus wrote: »
    Was wondering that myself as a friend is mad keen to enter, I'm more sitting on the fence if I'm honest.

The annual rejection email... ;)
    Infact I must check my emails but say DWMRT are focused on run the line at present...
    Usually late October/November if memory serves me correctly..

Opened 6th Nov and closed 18th November last year knew within two days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Djoucer

Entries open at weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

For those not on FB...

"OK, we're sorry, you've been really patient and the wait is nearly over. The good news is that registration for the Art O'Neill Challenge will open on Saturday, October 27th! The bad news is that we'll close registration again on Sunday, November 4th. Please note, after some technical problems, we have a new website - https://artoneill.ie - so please spread the word, and update any bookmarks you may have.

AON 2019 will escape from Dublin Castle on Friday, January 11th. You can expect the usual mix of pain, suffering, joy, elation, porridge, and hot chocolate.

This event is run by Dublin-Wicklow Mountain Rescue Team, and all proceeds from the event go directly to the team, helping its volunteers to respond to people in need 24 hours-per-day, every day."

Advertisement