Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18 years old travelling to Caribbean

Options
  • 19-12-2017 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi! I’m planning a caribbean cruise for next year in july. There will be 3 of us going. Myself and my partner are from other EU country which is not part of the Visa waiver so we both got a US visa recently. My sister was born here and she is 17 at the moment. I applied for a ESTA which was approved.

I know it might sound stupid but I want to double check. My question is, is she ok to travel with us if she just turns 18 in May and the holiday is in July? Would she need any other documentation to travel to US?

None of us have been to US and I’m worried for any of us being refused entry and wasting lots of money.

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Once she's an Irish citizen and has the ESTA and a valid passport, she'll be fine to travel.

Advertisement