Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW1070

Options
  • 19-12-2017 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks,

Anybody able to help, I’m looking for the HKC SW 1070 ver 3.3.4 installation manual. I’ve the 3.1 version but there’s a few subtle changes. Any help would be appreciated. Tks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Unfortunately Boards.ie no longer allows us to share manuals here. You would need to contact an installer or HKC themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Macker2013

No problem at all thanks for the reply. I was an alarm installer up to a few years ago, my manuals are now out of date. Thanks though.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Give HKC a call they are generally very helpful over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Macker2013

Will do and see what they say. It’s to upgrade my own panel sorry I bothered changing it now. With all the regs for the PSA I’m not holding my breath. Having said that I can see their point. Tks again

Advertisement