Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mms

Options
  • 19-12-2017 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Why do eir-supplied phones not support appear to MMS?
    My wife Galaxy S8+ and my J5/2017 have this issue and 2 eir branches Ive checked with indicate that its an eir issue - not an APN issue (Ive lost count of the different APN setting there are on internet for Eir/Meteor). And while there are lots of complaints of this online, I havent seen any solutions yet.
    Sims are Eir, and both accounts are Bill Pay. Incidentally, phones we have that are unlocked, dont have this issue....
    I wiould be delighted to be proved wrong in my assessment.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

garymt wrote: »
    Why do eir-supplied phones not support appear to MMS?
    My wife Galaxy S8+ and my J5/2017 have this issue and 2 eir branches Ive checked with indicate that its an eir issue - not an APN issue (Ive lost count of the different APN setting there are on internet for Eir/Meteor). And while there are lots of complaints of this online, I havent seen any solutions yet.
    Sims are Eir, and both accounts are Bill Pay. Incidentally, phones we have that are unlocked, dont have this issue....
    I wiould be delighted to be proved wrong in my assessment.....
    Hi garymt, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear this. Have you checked your MMS settings also? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement