Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir (eircom) standard policy to delete/cancel customer's info if they don't top up (g

Options
  • 19-12-2017 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭
    EMar Sounds

This is not a question,

Any company I have every given money to creates an account for the new customer online.
    When a customer doesn't renew their account the account is disabled until they renew.
    Then the account is enabled again, great what modern technology is cabible of right?

With mobile networks, they don't give a s**t about your info unless you are paying them.
    If you don't top up in time they don't even consider disabling your account or service,
    They just decide to cancel your sim, all your info is gone unless you start over,
    They're  obviously too stuck up to even consider disable/enable on their services.

This is the worst policy any company could have.

Considering eircom (eir) has always been ripoff anyway, I'm not surprised.

Mobile networks need to change their policies and have a bit more consideration for customer.

They just don't care.

Eir (eircom) is a rip off service and always has been, the only reason I'm with them is because meteor gave up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bahdumtiz

Sounds wrote: »
    This is not a question,

Eir (eircom) is a rip off service and always has been, the only reason I'm with them is because meteor gave up.
    FYI ... Eircom/EIR always owned Meteor back since 2005 before changing name to Eir mobile

"On 25 July 2005 Eircom announced that it had agreed to purchase the company (Meteor) for €420m"

"In September 2017, Meteor Mobile was merged into the Eir Mobile operation by its parent, Eir."

• Registered Users Posts: 17,519 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Friends number was cancelled after not topping up in like 6 months I think, was a simple process to reactivate thru the Web chat for him

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Sounds
    EMar Sounds

No discrimination for billpay customers, it's a sh** policy that's all I'm saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Same for most(all) MNOs. You're being way overly sensitive about it. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement