Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carwash

Options
  • 20-12-2017 5:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Is there a self-service car power washing facility in navan? Don't want the drive through brush wash..

Thanks

Roy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

Kilberry service station.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Maxol Dublin Road have one also

• Registered Users Posts: 3,645 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Is there a self-service car power washing facility in navan? Don't want the drive through brush wash..

Thanks

Roy

Go out to Currans at Dalgan.
    Lads will do it for you. Great service.
    Have a white work van. Fella spent an extra 5 mins on it the last day to remove every bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

There's another good one in Tyre Hangar on carriage road opposite Chadwick's. The guys will hand wash the car for you and they do a suburb job!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

Yeah, I'll give a +1 to the Tyre Hangar place. I've only used it once, good thorough job on it. Think it was a tenner, I'll be back to it soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Try the one on Canon Row at the back of garage. Six Euro, the lads do a fine job..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Scottie99 wrote: »
    Try the one on Canon Row at the back of garage. Six Euro, the lads do a fine job..

I'd recommend this one too. 10 euro for wax and hand dried.

Advertisement